Monday, August 1, 2011

my girlfriend is a gumiho. :D



"I love you. So I won't die in order to save you. You shouldn't do it either. This is the decision I can make as the person that loves you. Even though I'm not sure of the outcome, we're in it together. If we live, we'll both live. If we die, we'll both die." -Dae Woong

"Just be a monster. You're really a mean gumiho that eats people's livers. And I'm the person you, who will give up his liver and heart, all his energy and soul and his everything. So if there's a way, even if you have to rip it all out, take it. Take it all!" - Dae Woong

"It doesn't matter.Whether you're a ghost, a gumiho or a human? It doesn't matter. As long as you're in front of me, it's fine. As long as you're back, that's enough." - Dae Woong


another korean drama. :D
jolene said it was nice and i agreed.
finally!~ the only drama we have the same opinion. LOL!
it's really touching. i like it!
i like the way the actress presented it. she acts really well.
the way she acted cute..the way a girl who craves love from the man she loves.

i like the way when the man changes and start to love her.
the shyness and some condition forced him to confess to her. :D

it's just so amazing! love it!

found another good drama. :D

love love. ;3

No comments: